Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday--it's been ages!!!



Add Video



Gotta love NOT ME MONDAY,,step on other to mckmamA's to join in on the fun!


I totally HAVE NOT (for real) blogged in almost a month. my Blog photos are out of date and entries have been zilch. It has nothing to do with the fact that i am EXHAUSTED and a little worn out with my job as a mommy these last few weeks. Although I am NOT admitting that not here, not now.


i did not go into Drews room, into his bed and sleep on Saturday morning, once drew got up, and came into our bed, to sleep another hour in silence and stillness.


I did not skimp out on making dinner tonight and head to McDonald's on the way home from the store. I DID not indulge on a very "NOT SO " (YEAH RIGHT)-delish quarter-pounder with cheese, french fries, and half of a left over chicken nugget from my son's happy meal. That would be gross. And afterall of that, I certainly did not enjoy it, NOT ME!!!

No comments: