Monday, October 6, 2008

A Special Prayer

Dear Friends,
as many of you have followed Stacy and Spencer's journey via the blogger world, tonight I lift them up with a very special prayer. Tomorrow, Stacy and Spencer will welcome there son Isaac into the world. They have been told that Isaac's time on this earthly world will most likely be very short, an hour, maybe minutes. At this hour, this evening, please join me in asking God to intervene, and perfom a super-natural miracle. We of course know that he is a God of many miracles, , and if it is in his will, it will be done. Whatever God's plan is, please pray that he will sustain The Delisle Family, mommy, daddy, granmas and grandpas, auuts and uncles.
In looking through my bible tonight I have come across a few verses to pray among. Amongst your busy day tomorrow, would please pause, and take some time to pray for this family, there prayers are listed on their blog (to the right) click on He will carry me.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you: my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Jermiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In Christ...

No comments: