Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Page gets a Facelift

So as you can see, I have made some changes to the blog. You will notice the pictures of our boys on the right, and an update to the back drop as well. I have added some of the blogs I keep tabs on, and some information regarding fetal Cystic Hygroma's. I have also made it possible for anyone to leave a comment; you no longer need to create an account to leave a comment. I thouroughly enjoy reading the comments from readers, especially those of you I have never met, and those experiencing the diagnosis of a child with a Cystic Hygroma. For those who have anonymously leave comments, I would love to hear from you along with an email address...I have no way to keep in touch with you!!!
The soul purpose of our blog is of course to reach out and give hope to readers experiencing such a diagnosis, but also for anyone in need of hope that our Savior can provide in any time of need. (Oh, and also for friends and fam to keep tabs on our doings)! My prayer is that. My hope in the future is to get a little "deeper" or personal in my entry's and they can be a place for me to jot down my everyday thoughts and devotions that can later be reflected on. Hope I don't get too "deep" for you readers :) This blog thus far, has been my longest lasting diary to date.
(yawn) well, hope you like the changes here as much as I do, i will update this week on Liam's one month check up...nighty nite for now.

1 comment:

Synia said...

Love the new look! I actually have been following your blog for some time now, just never posted a comment.

Liam is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to meet him!

Drew is getting so big!

I will send everyone the new address soon.

Luv to all,
Allison