Wednesday, July 9, 2008

He has a plan!

I have been so humbled this week to sit dow and start reading the blog of a special baby, Audrey Caroline. I have posted her blog on this site, I urge you to take some time and read the story of this baby, and the plan's God has chosen for her mom, Angie and the rest of her family. Audrey's story turns out different than what her parents asked the Lord for, however there walk is leading them to a cross they never knew they could bear, and that of one that is changing many lives of people the Smith's have never met. Audrey Caroline is another miracle baby. I just had to share with all of you. This is indeed another friend of Baby Risser. Although in heaven, Baby Audrey's Family is also in need of your prayers as well, as they miss there baby girl so very much.
The Smith's story has left me thinking this week about how good God is in any situation he HAS A PLAN, in that he gives, and takes away. Our hearts for sure know that God medically worked a miracle for Baby Risser. He answered a prayer that we yearned for. It is sometimes hard to swallow that. And sometimes, I feel that maybe I just am, not deserving of such a miracle, and God could take it away. I know theses feelings aren't of God, so my prayer this week is for peace, and that Satan would "back off" and know that we surrender everything we have to our father, and it is by him that all good things come from. As the coming weeks approach, I yearn more and more to hold our baby boy, and praise God for the outcome he has chosen. throuoght this pregnancy this one particular verse has stood out in cards, letters and prayers, and had things not turned out the way we prayed for, this verse would stand the same: as the delivery approahes, if I worry about the well being of our son, how he will look, or if everything indeed is "okay" I take such comfort in these words:

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jerremiah 29 :11

I take such comfort in these words... Thank you all again for your prayers, stay tuned tomorrow for the results of our Non-stress test.
Feeling blessed today!

1 comment:

Stacy D said...

Angie's blog truly is amazing!! I am so glad you found it!

I knew your next appointment was coming up... for some reason I thought it was today. Will be praying for you tomorrow! Not too long before you get to see your little man!!