Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lee takes a visit to the Emergency Room.

Yes. the rumors are true! Eric and I spent 4 hours last night with liam in the ER.
Apparently that boy can move like a fox. The basement door ( we have a carpeted finished basement) was left open, Liam armied crawled to the edge quickly and tumbled down all twelve steps. i wasn't home at the time (I probably would have freaked)....but he maybe only cried 30 seconds. i called the doc....they panicked and sent us to the ER. For a 3 hour wait.....
The Dr. Checked Liam out, could only find one " boo-boo" on his eye, and one VERY smiley, happy 8 month old. He felt comfortable with us keeping an eye on him for 24 hours, w/NO catscan. Last night I woke Liam every 2 hours or so.....made sure he could wake...checked his pupils, made sure no vomiting, etc.
i will tell you what. that kid is resilliant. Well, we know he is a fighter, but certainly once again God had his hand on Liam.
Once again, i think how precious life is...it may sound silly...but the thought of an 8 month old rolling down the stairs makes me quiver. Thank you sweet Jesus for being near, protecting our Liam!

2 comments:

Robin Bair said...

Oh my goodness! I would have freaked too. Scary! I'm glad he's okay. Tough little man. :)

Kathy said...

Liam certainly keeps his guardian angel hopping!