Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday


Hey welcome to another crazy/ridiculous not me MONDAY :)

Ha! Diapers! I most certainly did NOT place a size 4 diaper (for my two year old) on my 4 month old infant waking up in the wee hours of morning for an early feeding. I WAS not sleep deprived or anything (from a certain 2 yearold) climbing out of his crib all night long....I did not stumble downstairs to feed Liam and place a ginormaous diaper on him, only to dicover it 5 hours later at his next feeding :)
I did NOT skip sending out Christmas cards this year. Who would do such a thing? Nope not at 44 stinkin cents a stamp. I wasn't trying to "cutt back" and get rid of some "unnecasary spending' I wouldn't do that, so if you don't get a card from me...it probably just got lost in the mail.

No comments: